Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Saturday, September 4, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer

Happy Labor Day for all who live in the States! I hope you truly have a day of rest, fun and relaxation, no work or stress today! Thankful for Jesus Christ who did 'the work' on the Cross for us by taking our sins, shame and sicknesses so we can be free.

Today's Prayer: HEALING

“Heavenly Father, I thank You that You sent your Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for me. Your Son dying was not in vain, but proved great benefits for me - the forgiveness of all my sin, past, present and future and the healing of all my diseases. Thank you that all of my fertility issues and/or sterility issues with my spouse are not difficult for You or any other defect within my body! You tell me in Your Word that by Your great power and outstretched arm that nothing is too hard for You. I praise You for Your healing virtue in my life.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Exodus 15:26, Psalm 103:1-3, Isaiah 53:5, Jeremiah 32:17, James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment