Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

A Prayer for you:

DECISIONS

“Heavenly Father, I thank You that You have the perfect plan to bring about a family in my life. Father, I am faced with so many decisions, the decision to _________________ ___________________ . I ask You to instruct me and teach me in the way I should go. As Your eye is upon me, counsel me along this fertility journey. Since You have consecrated life before it is born, I pray for Your help in my decisions to uphold the sanctity of life. Thank You Father, for leading me in peace.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment