Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Back!

The website that is!

After 152 days, Dancing Upon Barren Land ~ Spiritual Nourishment for the Infertility Road has returned with a new face and features! For those who visit this blog you now can go to www.dancinguponbarrenland.com. You'll find Prayers, Infertility Etiquette, Resources and a Devotional to inform and inspire you!

A big 'thanks' to Jake Reed and Matt Crawford, the web design team for their expertise and patience with me as they recreated the site. www.gowithjake.com. To my husband Larry, who encouraged me greatly when I was so discouraged thinking that the website was down forever! To extended family and friends their undying, consistent support!

Most of I'm grateful to Jesus Christ!

The enemy, the hackers of the website tried to stop the outreach of this ministry. But this is what I say to the enemy today:

"Don't you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now—life for many people." Genesis 50:20

My continued prayer is this ministry will bring life spiritually and physically to those silently suffering with infertility.

Thanks for your continued support and prayer for this ministry,

Yours & HIS,
Lesli

P.S. If you go to the website, please make sure you sign up for the email list! You'll receive news, updates and a devotional. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment