Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer


DIRECTION

“Heavenly Father, I ask that You will fulfill Your purpose for my life, my desire for children. Help me not to lean upon my own understanding or to rationalize the thoughts in my head. When there is a fork in the road and I don’t know which path to take, I ask You will direct a straight path on this fertility journey. Be for me, the Light unto my path. Teach me to know when to move forward or to stop or rest along the way. As I put my trust in You, I thank and praise You that You are perfecting every little detail that concerns me.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 119:105, Psalm 138:8, Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment