Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer



False
Expectation
Appearing
Real

Prayer for FEAR:

“Heavenly Father, as I seek You, You said that ‘You would answer me and deliver me from all my fears.’ I praise You that You are with me, that I have no need to feel discouraged or afraid for my future, or any fertility issues that may lay ahead. Thank you that You are my strength and my help. Bring peace to my troubled heart as You uphold me with Your righteous right hand.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 34:4, Isaiah 41:10, John 14:27 NAS



No comments:

Post a Comment