Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer

SHAME GUILT CONDEMNATION

“Heavenly Father, I thank You that You have given your Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the Cross for all my sins; past, present and future. Father, I draw near to You with a sincere heart in confidence, believing that I have been cleansed from a guilty conscience. My fertility challenges have caused me to feel as if I am wearing a cloak of shame, guilt, and condemnation, but I choose to put on your royal robe of righteousness which You graciously give. As I place my trust in you, knowing that I am your child, I praise You, that I will never be condemned or put to shame.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Isaiah 61:10, Psalm 25:2, 32:5, Romans 8:1-2, 10:11, Hebrews 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment