Welcome!

My prayer is for you to draw near to God as you wait to be expecting. Whether you are waiting on a child, a change in life or a need to be met, let these words encourage you! "We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy."
Romans 8:24-25 MSG





Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning Prayer


WAITING

“Heavenly Father, waiting is extremely hard, especially when I see so many pregnant women and little children. As I wait on the desire of my heart, help me to delight myself in You, to be strong and of good courage, to not go ahead of your perfect plan. I praise and thank You, as I wait on You, that my strength is restored, so I can soar like an eagle. I choose to place my trust in You in waiting, believing You will answer me and refresh me along this fertility journey.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 37:4, Psalm 38:15, Psalm 130:5, Isaiah 40:31

"To wait open-endedly is an enormously radical attitude toward life."

Henri J. M. Nouwen

Let the quote above encourage you in your waiting...to wait with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment